Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays

I don't expect to have much computer access over the next week or so, so I'll wish you all a Happy Holidays (am I PC or what?) and a wonderful New Year. I've really enjoyed this little blogging experiment of mine over the last three months and certainly plan to continue in 2007. I'll strive to find things worth writing about that will encourage those of you who visit regularily to continue.

Thanks in particular to David, Kim, Clint, Patrick and Steve for posting comments, linking from your sites and generally making me feel special. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time.

I'm going to spend my time off with family and finishing Okami =)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... but you are special. Yes you are! Yes you are!

Cookies, milk, and nap to follow. ;-)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home