Thursday, November 08, 2007

You Can't Buy That Kind Of Publicity

Montreal is home to a local independant game store called GameBuzz. They have a great selection, excellent central location and are generally my prefered shop for all things gaming (I have head some complaints about their customer service, though, but have never suffered through any hassles myself).

Penny Arcade just have Gamebuzz the best publicity they'll ever get by giving the _concept_ of the store a huge thumbs up in their latest news posting (scroll down to the bottom of the page). With the readership numbers that PA gets, my best is that our little homegrown Gamebuzz is going to get some franchise inquiries soon. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred St-Amour said...

I, for one, disagree with the reader. I find Game Buzz's physical layout impedes the purchasing experience: their whole "behind-the-counter" approach disallow my grubby-fingered shopping habits.

Props to their selection and paraphernalia but won't make me spend more than I do... The shop is great for a fun albeit behind-the-counter trip down memory lane but the store layout kills it for me.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home