Monday, November 10, 2008

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...

*ahem* is this thing on?

wow - its been a long time. Amazing how much time finishing a project and having a brand new baby girl can take. :)

POP is _done_. Our PS3 and 360 versions are submitted and should receive GM status by the end of the week.

For the last month I've been focused almost entirely on promotions. I went to Tokyo for the TGS, Australia for some interviews etc, Paris for the Micromania show as well as some more interviews, and this week I head to San Francisco for some more demos/interviews with ign, gamespot, etc.

In the coming days I plan to write a big long post about the previews POP has been receiving so far and the areas I think journalists are getting right (and wrong) and how I expect the reviews to differ.

For today, though, as a baby step back into this whole blogging thing, I want to post an interview I did with a french gaming site called Gamersyde. I really liked this interview because they asked some tough questions and seemed to come out of the interview with a much more positive attitude towards the game then coming in.

And yes, I am aware of the level of narcissism in posting a link to an interview with my big mug taking up the screen, but I think the points brought up are important enough to warrant it. I hate the way I sound, I hate how much I use my hands to articulate my points, but hey - I'm passionate about my game and have a lot to say.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darius Kazemi said...

Will you be at the IGDA Leadership Forum in San Francisco, too? I'll be there. (Although as you know, I will do my best to find you at MIGS!)

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue promoting the game, you are doing great. Looking forward to playing the game!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually I was one of the interviewers from Gamersyde (the one who didn't talk ^^) and it was a real pleasure to discuss the game with you. True enough, you really know how to make people want to play the game. And for the short time I played it had a good feeling.

Congrats again for the job, and see you soon for your next game! You'll be always welcome at Gamersyde!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home